|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa; Polokwane / Pietersburg, Limpopo, South Africa; Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
Fundi is South Africa’s leading education finance and bursary management company. The company was formed in 1996 and was formally called Eduloan. Fundi is currently divided into three divisions i.e. the Lending, Education Business Solutions (the bursary management business) and New business division (this is where we house some of our new innovative businesses).
The purpose of the role is to achieve individual and business sales targets, using a customer-centric approach process customer application forms, conclude transactions and resolve customer queries.
|Job Functions||Call Centre|
3.1 Sales/Processing Transactions
•Contribute to the achievement of the regional sales targets
•Sell all Fundi products and services to customers
•Ensure daily, weekly and monthly targets are met both on the rand value and units
•Accurate capturing of customer applications on the system with relevant documentation
•Follow up on application status
• Activation of fund administration cards
3.2 Relationship Management
•Maintain relationships with customers and key stakeholders in order to achieve sales targets
• Administer and monitor sales effectiveness and establish new business
3.3 Customer Focus
•Ensuring client satisfaction at all times
• Provide constant feedback to customers on their application
3.4 Sales Activations/ Administration
•Oversee the daily operation of the sales activation during peak periods incl. temporary staff
•Ensure administration systems are in place to track and report on progress of achieving sales targets and business development activity.
• Stakeholder data base maintained.
3.5 Self and Team Development
• Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of company goals by participating in company activities
• Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
• Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
• Identify and resolve work obstacles and problems through participating in team meetings, sharing information and reviewing performance against targets and standards.
Must have own reliable car to utilise for business
Must have valid driver's licence
Minimum •Grade 12
•Certificate in Business Management/Sales or related discipline
Advantage•National Diploma / Degree
Inherent Job Requirements (Legal or Professional)
Knowledge and skills
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Conceptual Thinking-Problem solving skills
•Professional Handling of customer queries
•Data capturing skills
•Experience with building and maintaining effective relationships externally and internally
•Understanding of the educational market and Fundi services
•Extensive ability to drive and achieve sales
•Governance, Risk and Controls
•Understanding of local areas and business opportunities
•Ensuring timeous turnaround
•Achievement - Target orientated
•High level of accuracy and attention to detail
•Team player (balance between hunter & farmer sales approach)
•At least 1-2 years’ of experience in a Sales environment
•At least 1-2 years’ of Sales Assistant/Consultant experience
|Job Closing Date||25/07/2019|